Peppermint & vanilla body scrub
Here’s a recipe that cannot be eaten, but I swear you’ll still love it. It’s the perfect scrub recipe for warm summer days where the peppermint cools your skin on contact. Also? It’s a great solution to heavy legs syndrome for pregnant ladies. It’s also a wonderful hostess gift, simple add to a pretty jar and label it with love
- ServesYields 325 ml
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time5 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 cup of canne or coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 10 drops of Peppermint essential oils
- Grains from a Vanilla bean (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into an air-tight glass container, then store at room temperature.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Keeps for 6 months at room temperature.