Black tea & Nutella hot chocolate
Watch the video
- Serves1 portion
- Prep time2 mins
- Cook time5 mins
- Timeout4 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 cup of almond milk or cow’s milk
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella
- 2 teaspoons of black tea (Earl Grey)
- A few marshmallows or whip cream, (optional) to serve
- Heat the milk, water and Nutella in a pan until well-combined then set aside.
- Add the tea bag or filter and infuse for 4 minutes in the chocolate mix. Remove before serving.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018