Creamy maple popsicles
Here is the absolute best thing in the world. It tastes like soft ice cream, but it has a popsicle texture. It’s both hard to explain AND hard to not eat it all in one sitting.
I used a bunch of random jars I had around the house. Because A) I already had a batch in the freezer and B) I’m really trying hard to not buy so much plastic when I don’t need it. So we’ve got come different size popsicles, for everyone. It looks great!
Go check out my latest video to hear my thoughts on it all.
- ServesMakes 4 popsicles
- Prep time2 mins
- Cook time25 min
- Timeoutminimum of 4 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 4 butter cookies (or maple sugar)
- 1/2 cup of 15 % cream
- 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- Whisk all the popsicle mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour a bit of this mix into your popsicles or small glass containers, then top with a few pieces of cookies or maple sugar.
- Add the popsicle stick, then freeze for a minimum of 4 hours, or until they are properly frozen.
- Remove from mould and then serve.