Coconut scrambled eggs
The new magazine issue comes out this Thursday, and I wanted to explore the curiosity theme.
But no worries, curiosity doesn’t mean more complicated recipes. There are no less than 50 new recipes in this latest issue, and I hope they inspire you to try a unique mix of flavours or try a few fresh ingredients that aren’t as known, while keeping in mind that they are all accessible at the grocery store, of course.
Anyhow, to help you guys wait till then, here’s an exclusive magazine recipe, a few days before it’s out: Coconut scrambled eggs. It’s a weird mix, in a good way!
- Serves1 - 2
- Prep time2 mins
- Cook time3 mins
- Timeout4 hours
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut shreds, toasted
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1 tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil)
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, along with the coconut milk and coconut, then season.
- Melt the butter over medium-low heat in a pan, then pour the egg mix. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring slowly with a spatula, making sure the eggs are cooked but still creamy.
- Serve immediately.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Enjoy right away or on the next day.