Chocolate chip mug cookie
Just like my mug brownie, this cookie will perfectly satisfy sugar cravings. 🙂
Careful not to overcook it or it will be dry.
- ServesServes 1
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time40 seconds
- TimeoutA few seconds
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk (I use almond milk)
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe glass or mug.
- Add the remaining ingredients, following the order on the list, stirring in between.
- Microwave for 40 seconds and let sit for a few seconds before eating. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018