Easy double chocolate cookies
- ServesYields 12 cookies
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the rack at the centre of it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- Whisk the egg, brown sugar and oil until well-combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir with a spoon to shape the cookie dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls and lay onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool for a minimum of 5 minutes before you enjoy them.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018