Grapefruit & honey sparkling lemonade
An infamous love story!
I love lemonade, but I constantly feel like I’m drying out my whole body when I buy some because there’s so much sugar in it.
So I started making some at home, and to bring it to a whole new level, I started using the entire citruses. No need to press a bunch of lemons for hours on end (when half of it splashes onto the walls anyhow.) I peel them and then add them to the blender. But anyways, nothing new here.
But this time, I tried doing it with grapefruits, even though I’m not a big fan of this particular fruit, but I wanted it to be pink, and so I tried it: it’s insanely good!
- ServesServes 2
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time5 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 grapefruit, Peeled to the flesh (remove the white peel as well)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 can (355 ml) of sparkling Montellier water (look for the blue cans)
- A few ice cubes
- A few slices of grapefruit
- Blend the grapefruit with the honey in a blender.
- Sieve it all to get the juice, then pour into 2 glasses.
- Split the sparkling water into the glasses, add a few ice cubes then top with the grapefruit slices.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Enjoy on the spot.