Muffin-style mini ham & cheese quiches
I wanted to create a versatile, simple, and delicious quiche recipe.
The fact that these can be cooked in a muffin tin makes them perfect for work or school lunches,and also makes them a great centrepiece on a brunch table. By the way, you can easily double the recipe.
If I had kids, this is the kind of recipe I could see my husband cooking with them while I watch out of the corner of my eye.
- ServesServes 8
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time20-25 min
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup smoked ham, roughly sliced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
Replacement optionsor honey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 8 liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese and all the other ingredients. Season.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the quiche mixture into each liner and top with the leftover grated cheese.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018