Creamy broccoli salad with almonds, peaches and chicken
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time35 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 cups of raw bunches of broccoli
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and minced
- 2 peaches or nectarines, quartered
- 1 cup of red cabbage
- 1/4 cup of smoked almonds, chopped roughly
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Whisk the mayonnaise in a large bowl along with the balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Check the seasonning if needed then serve.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018