Quinoa, sweet potato, smoked salmon, raspberry with an asian sauce
- ServesServes 2
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time15 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 medium size sweet potato, peeled and sliced into 1/2 cm thick pieces
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, gratted
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1 cup of tri-colour quinoa
- 6 – 8 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 1/2 cup of baby kale
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup of fried noodles
- 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ lime’s juice
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and place the rack at the centre of it.
- Mix the sweet potato with the ginger and olive oil, then season if needed. Spread out onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the quinoa to it then simmer for 15 minutes. Strain then set aside.
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together, then set aside.
- Add the quinoa to your bowls along with the sweet potatoe, smoked salmon, baby kale, raspberries and fried noodles. Drizzle with sauce and serve.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018