Edamames, mango & eggplant dressing soba noodle salad
Here’s a deliciously fresh salad recipe that is the perfect go-to for the warm days ahead.
- Serves4 - 6
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 pack (363 g) of soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cup of frozen Edamames, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup of fresh mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1 3/4 cup of cooked eggplant flesh
- 1/4 cup of Soya sauce
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 3/4 cup of canola oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then cook the pasta following the instructions on the package. Strain and rinse with cold water, then set aside in a large serving bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl, then set aside.
- Heat the canola and sesame oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-hight heat then cook the edamames and garlic for 4 minutes.
- add the soba noodles to the pan then the diced mangoes, cilantro and mint and season well.
- Pour the dressing of it all, mix and then serve.
Tips & tricks
How to cook the eggplant
Slice a large eggplan in half, length-wise and then slice small gridlines in it with a knife. Lay the eggplant onto a baking sheet line with parchment paper, then bake in the oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Cannot be frozen. Keeps for 2 days in the fridge.