Vermicelli, pineapple, cucumber, mint, cashew & avocado bowls
- ServesServes 2
- Prep time15 mins
- Cook time3 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 2 portions of rice vermicelli
- 1/2 cup of pineapple pieces, diced
- 1 cup of cucumber, julienned
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup of cashews, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 ½ lime’s juice
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the rice vermicelli, remove from the heat then set aside for 3 to 4 minutes. Strain then set aside.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients.
- Mix the vermicelli with half the dressing ingredients.
- Add the vermicelli to the bowls, then top with the pineapple, cucumber, mint, cashews & avocado. Top off with the remaining dressing.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018