Small banana cheesecake
Photo credit: Dana Dorobantu
And last but not least, here is the dessert recipe: a delicious tiny cake to be shared with your loved one.
- Prep time15 mins
- Cook time35 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/4 cup of oreo cookie crumble
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/2 box (125 g) of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 cup of roasted sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the rack at the centre of it. Line a 12 cm springform pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the breading and butter directly in the pan with a fork and press down. Set aside.
- Blend the cream cheese, half banana and sugar until well-combined. Add the egg and mix everything together again.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Mix the sour cream and sugar then set aside.
- Let cake cool for 5 minutes then top with the sour cream and almonds.
Tips & tricks
Can be kept 3 days in the refrigerator, and can be frozen for 3 months.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018