Tomato witch hair (Squid ink, garlic & dried tomato spaghetti)
A fun recipe for Halloween night. Telling the kids it’s actually witch hair just makes me so happy haha!
A simple recipe where the secret to a delicious and surprising result is the freshness of your ingredients and your patience when it’s time to infuse the garlic in the oil!
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 4 portions of squid ink pasta (black) (or any other kind of regular spaghetti)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (or the oil from the dried tomatoes)
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced in half length-wise
- 1 cup of dried tomatoes, in quality oil, chopped in slices
- 1/2 cup of fresh parmesan, shredded
- Salt and pepper, as preferred
- Fill a large pot with salted water. Bring to a boil then cook the pasta following the instructions on the box. Strain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large pan over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the garlic is browned.
- Add the dried tomatoes and pasta, then continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the parmesan then season and serve.