Goat cheese, hazelnut & mushrooms sauce
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time6 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 container (227 g) of white mushrooms
- 1 shallot, sliced in four pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of 35 % cream
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Add the mushrooms, shallot, garlic and hazelnuts to a food processor and blend roughly.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a pan, then add the previously preparred mix and brown for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir. Serve with your preferred selection of pasta.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018