Tomato, garlic, grilled pepper & arugula sauce
- Prep time8 mins
- Cook time2 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 of garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped grilled peppers, store-bought
- 2 tablespoons of chives, chopped
- 1 cup of arugula, chopped
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Combine the tomatoes, butter, garlic and peppers in a large bowl.
- Cook in the micro-wave for 2 minutes or in a large pan over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, then stir.
- Serve with your choice of pasta.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018