Fennel & Salmon macaroni salad
An original twist to a classic macaroni salad: salmon! It’s the perfect lunch to bring to work, and it’s made with Gluten-free Catelli macaroni
You can easily replace the caprons with the same quantity of chopped capers.
- Prep time25 min
- Cook timeAccording to instructions on the box
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 box (340 g) of Gluten-free Catelli® macaroni
- 1 lb of fresh skinned salmon, cooked in pieces
- 2 cups of fennel, diced
- 1/2 cup of fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of chopped caprons
- 3 shallots, minced
- Zest of 1 orange
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then cook the pasta following the instructions on the box. Strain then rinse under cold water and pour into a large bowl.
Add the other ingredients, mix together and serve.