Couscous salad, boiled eggs & salted herbs dressing
- Serves4 to 6
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time5 min
- Timeout4 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salted herbs
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup of neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sherry vinegar
- Pepper, as preferred
- 2 cups of couscous
- 1 box (540 ml) of chick peas, rinsed and strained
- Half a cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup of roasted pumpkin seeds
- Fresh parsley
- 3 cups of arugula
- Fill a pot with water then add the eggs and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, remove from heat, cover then and set aside for 4 minutes.
- Let cool completely in cold water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
- In a salad bowl, mix all the couscous ingredients except for the arugula.
- Bring the arugula in a separate bowl.
- Assemble just before serving.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018