Homemade Caesar dressing
- Serves2 cups
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time35 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Either in a food processor or a blender, blend the egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, anchovies and capers for 1 minute.
- While the blender still blends, drizzle the vegetable oil into the mix for creamy results. If the sauce gets too creamy, add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Finish up by adding the parmesan, then season.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018