Soba noodle salad with beet & chimichurri sauce
I love summer so much—in my family, we call it unicorn season—that I felt like making a pink salad, just because it makes me happy to cook and eat something pink (don’t ask!).
That’s probably the most insightful intro in Three Times a Day history, right?
On that note, I suggest you make a triple batch of the sauce and use the extra as a marinade (which won’t be pink, but will still be delicious!).
- ServesServes 2
- Prep time15 min
- Cook time10 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 4.5 oz soba noodles, cooked
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup raw beets, grated
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews, roughly chopped
For the vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients. Season, mix well, and set aside.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and add the dressing. Stir well and serve.