Yogurt, maple, raspberry & chia oatmeal
For those of you who work extremely hard and for whom time is a luxury; for those of you who take on challenges, and in your spare time, problem solve for others; and for those of you who simply don’t take enough time to yourselves: here’s a recipe that won’t allow for any more excuses to skip breakfast and take a moment to savour your morning.
Just throw together the ingredients before going to bed, and a fabulous breakfast will be waiting for you in the morning.
Take a moment to treat yourself, at least a little.
- ServesServes 1
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time-
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1/4 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (I use white for aesthetic reasons)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk (I use vanilla almond milk)
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine all the ingredients in a small Mason jar, making sure to mash the raspberries in the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Eat directly from the jar—which can easily be taken to school or work.