- Serves4 to 6
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time5 min
- Timeout45 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch + 2 tbsps of water
- 2 cups of vanilla almond milk (or soy vanilla milk)
- 100 g of 70 % dark chocolate
- Dissolve the corn starch in water
- Pour the milk and starch mix into a pot. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and cook for a minute allowing the mixture to thicken.
- Remove from heat, let sit for 5 minutes then add the chocolate. Whisk everything together until smooth.
- Pour the mix into small individual portions and refrigerate completely.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018