Maple chia pudding
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time2 mins
- Timeout3 hours
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup of almond milk (or your choice of cow’s milk)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- A very ripe banana
1. Add all the ingredients, except the banana, to a large bowl. Mix thoroughly to coat all the chia seeds in the liquid. Set aside.
2. Crush the banana with a fork until it’s pureed (it’s okay if there are a few chunks left), then add to the mix.
3. Split into four portions and refrigerate all night or for a minimum of 3 hours until you get a pudding-like texture.