Apple, pear and white chocolate oatmeal
The secret to a delicious bowl of oatmeal, notwithstanding all the ingredients, is in the texture. Too thick? Ugh. Runny? Ugh.
So, don’t be afraid to tweak the quantities. When it’s too thick, add a bit of milk gradually and when it’s runny, add a big of oatmeal to it.
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time10 min
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup of plain almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 apple, grated or chopped
- 1 pear, grated or chopped
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate, chopped
- Cook the oatmeal in a pot on low heat, along with the almond milk, honey, apple, pear and salt for 8 to 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve in bowls and top with white chocolate chips.