Breakfast oatmeal pudding, with chia & berries
Watch the video
Photo credit: Cindy Boyce
Getting your breakfast ready the night before is one of the best ideas around, I don’t need to prove this. My latest video simply gives you a new recipe idea for it.
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time6 mins
- Timeout4 hours
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 1/2 cup of large quick oats
- 2 tablespoons of white or black chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup of your choice of milk
- 1-2 tablespoon of honey
- Black berries
- Roasted coconut shreds
- Pecans, roughly chopped
- Honey or maple syrup
- Mix all the pudding ingredients in an air-tight container. Close it then set in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir the pudding and add milk if needed. Pour the desired quantity into a bowl then add your favourite toppings to it.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Keeps for 5 days in the refrigerator.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018