I like to browse lists of unusual ideas. It’s a fun way to kill a few minutes. I often find funny and practical ideas, like this mug brownie.
I’d thought about doing this for a long time, without ever actually trying it. But yesterday I gave it a shot, working from a few classic brownie recipes. Here’s the result.
It only takes a minute to prep and just one minute to cook. Does it get any better?
- ServesServes 1
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time2 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
Replacement optionsor other vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Replacement optionsor dairy milk
- Drops of vanilla extract, to taste
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Microwave for 50–120 seconds. Cooking time varies by microwave.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018