Mango & coconut frozen yogurt bites
Here’s the perfect afternoon snack, a healthy recipe at that. It only takes a few minutes to make, and the hardest part is to wait for it to freeze. Haha!
- Serves20 bite-size snacks
- Prep time15 mins
- Timeout3 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 cups of greek vanilla yogurt
- 11/2 cups of fresh mango, diced
- 1/3 cup of roasted coconut flakes
- Line a 9’’ square pan with a plastic wrap and pour the yogurt on top.
- Add the mango pieces then slam the pan on the counter a few times to coat the mango pieces entirely.
- Top with coconut flakes then freeze for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
Tips & tricks
Can be kept in the freezer for 6 months, in an air-tight bag. Can be frozen (2 weeks in the freezer).