White chocolate & matcha ganache
It’s Mother’s Day this weekend and since every family has its own favorite cake recipe, I figured these 3 colorful icing options would inspire you like they inspire me. The first one is (obviously) a green icing option, that is quite similar to our very popular green tea muffin recipe.
- Serves12 Portions
- Prep time20 min
- Cook time30 mins
- Timeout30 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 vanilla bundt cake (25 cm wide)
- A few white chocolate shavings
- 1 1/4 cup (225 g) of white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of matcha tea
- 1/3 cup of 15% cooking cream
- Add the white chocolate and butter to a bowl, then set aside.
- Pour the tea in a small pot, then drizzle the cream into it and whisk gently while heating slowly without bringing it to a boil.
- Pour onto the white chocolate, wait 3 minutes then mix together.
- Pour the ganache onto the cake, then top with chocolate shavings.