Ginger & orange chicken skewers
- ServesYields 12 skewers
- Prep time10 min
- Cook timeabout 5 min
- Timeout4 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 chicken breasts
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Slice the chicken breast into small strips and into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours minimum, then thread the chicken pieces onto long wooden skewers.
- Cook in the fondue broth.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018