Sesame butter & spinach chicken sauté
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in strips
- 4 shallots, minced
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of sesame butter (Tahini)
- 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick pan then sear the chicken strips for 3 minutes. Add the shallots then continue cooking for 2 minutes. Season.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix, then simmer on low heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Check the seasoning and adjust if needed, then serve.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018