- Serves4 people
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time5 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 1/2 cup of black beans, rinsed and strained
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup of yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 4 10″ wheat tortillas
- 1 cup of salsa, homemade or store-bought
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, minced or diced (or your preferred meat option)
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Aluminum foil
- A mixing bowl
- A campfire
- Long tongs
- Mix the beans, tomatoes, onion and cilantro then season.
- Spread a bit of salsa on each tortilla and some beans mix as well. Then top with the (cooked) chicken and finish off with shredded cheese.
- Roll up the burrito, then wrap tightly in a foil.
- Add to the campfire then cook until completely warm. Remove from the fire with the tongs, and enjoy.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018