Soy sauce & maple syrup braised chicken thighs
This is a family classic of ours, and it’s still a the top of my comfort food list after all this time. It’s the simplest recipe around, and it’s perfect for weeknight suppers. I like topping the plates with sesame seeds to serve, but it’s optional.
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time30 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 12 boneless chicken thighs,
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 a lemon’s juice
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper flakes
- 2 cups of Brussel sprouts, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the rack at the center of it.
- Add all the ingredients to a baking pan, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Tips & tricks
Keeps for 3 days in the refrigerator and for 3 months in the freezer.