Creamy cashew & ginger bows
Here is an easy Catelli Smart® bow recipe, with a quick and simple sauce to make. It’s most definitely a go-to when planning your meals for the week.
Soak the cashew nuts when you leave for work in the morning and they will be ready when you get back.
- Prep time25 min
- Cook time15 min
- Timeout2 h
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 box (340 g) of bows Catelli Smart®
- 1/4 cup of roasted cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro leaves
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger, chopped
- Salt and pepper, as preferred
For the Bok Choys
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 to 8 Bok Choys, cut in halves or quartered
- In a bowl filled with water, let the raw cashews soak for 2 hours minimum. Strain then set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then cook the pasta following the instructions on the box. Strain then set aside.
- In a blender, blend all ingredients for the sauce until smooth, then pour into the pot used to cook the pasta. Add the pasta and mix together, then set aside.
- In a pan on medium heat, heat the vegetable oil, sesame oil, soya sauce and garlic then roast the Bok Choys for 5 minutes. Pour onto the pasta and mix together again.
- Serve garnished with the roasted cashews and a few leaves of fresh cilantro.