Beef and corn tacos with pesto sour cream
- Serves4 - 6
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time20 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
10 – 12 tacos de maïs
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 450 g of beef, sliced in thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup of corn, cooked
- 2 green onions, minced
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
Pesto sour cream
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 15 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parmesan, shredded
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Heat the vegetable oil over high heat in a pan, then sear the beef slices for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining sautee ingredients then continue cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Blend the sour cream pesto ingredients with a hand held mixer.
- Top the tacos with the beef saute, pesto sour cream and your choice of toppings.
Tips & tricks
The beef sauté can be frozen. Keeps for 2 to 3 days in the fridge (toppings excluding)
You can use either soft or hard tacos shells/wraps.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018