Grilled halloumi, cucumber & herb mayonnaise sandwich
- ServesMake 1 or 2
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time7 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 2 small pesto tortillas
- A few thin slices of cucumber
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 or 3 leafs of Boston lettuce
- Oil, to cook
- 4 slices of Halloumi
- Pepper, as preferred
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons of dill, chopped
- ½ a lemon’s juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a lightly greased pan, grill the halloumi for 2 minutes on each side to roast. Add the pepper and set aside.
- Cook the tortillas for 5 minutes in the oven. Set aside.
- Combine all the herb mayonnaise ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread the mayonnaise onto the tortillas then add the cucumber, avocado, halloumi as well as the lettuce. Finish the other tortillas then slice in four and enjoy.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018