Warm coconut milk & tomato spaghetti squash sandwich
- ServesMakes 1 sandwich
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time2 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 1 kaiser bread
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of previously cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- A few yellow tomatoes, sliced
- Slice the bread in half then roast in the oven lightly. Baste with Dijon mustard then set aside.
- Combine the spaghetti squash, coconut milk and curry powder. Season and then warm in the microwave a little bit.
- Top the bread slices with this mix as well as a few slices of yellow tomato. Season and serve.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018