Fresh herbs & cheddar grilled cheese
Watch the video
- ServesMakes 1 sandwich
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time6 mins
- Timeout4 hours
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 2 slices of bread, as preferred
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of old cheddar, shredded
- A pinch of fresh dill
- A bunch of fresh cilantro
- A bunch of fresh parsley
- A bunch of fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon of margarine (or butter)
- Spread a bit of cream cheese onto the bread slices.
- Add the shredded cheese and herbs on top then close the sandwich.
- Spread some margarine on both outside faces of the sandwich, then grill them in a pan over medium heat until golden.
- Slice the sandwich and serve.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018