Beets, apple & goat cheese spread sandwich
- ServesMakes 1 sandwich
- Prep time8 mins
- Cook time7 mins
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- Ciabatta loaf, beets flavored or regular
- cooked beet, thickly sliced
- red apple, sliced in small wedges
- 1/2 cup of red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogourt
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/4 lemon’s juice
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Mix all cheese ingredients together in a bowl with a fork.
- Slice open the bread then spread cheese onto both sides.
- Top with beets, apples and cabbage leaves. Close the sandwich and enjoy.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018