- Serves4 to 6
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time2 min
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 2 bread baguettes
- Approximately 20 slices of cooked ham
- Approximately 20 slices of your choice of cold cuts
- 8 slices of cheese, as preferred
- A few arugula leaves
- 3/4 of butter
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- A large pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of your preferred choice of fresh herbs
- Combine all herb butter ingredients in a bowl, then melt in the micro-wave
- Spread onto both baguettes, then add remaining ingredients.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018