Cranberry, pear & jalapenos chutney
- ServesYields 2 cups
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time20 min
- Timeout0 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 diced pears
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, cored and minced
- 1/2 cup of honey or sugar
- 1/4 cup of cider vinegar
- 1 star anise
- Add all ingredients to a pot
- Cover and cook over medium heat. Once the mix boils, remove the cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the star anise and pour the mix into small jars to gift.
Tips & tricks
Great as a gift, best served with any kind of cheese.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018