HOMEMADE REESE’S® CUPS
Those who like chocolate and peanut butter are probably already fans of Reese’s®, the super popular Halloween treat. I used to trade 3 or 4 lollipops for a single Reese’s® cup, which is saying a lot.
- ServesYields 12 bites
- Prep time10 min
- Cook time5 min
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingFreezes well
- 3.5 oz milk chocolate
- 3.5 oz 50% dark chocolate
- Store-bought or homemade peanut butter
- 12 muffin cups
- Place 12 muffin cups on a baking sheet. I always double-cup so they keep their shape better. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Pour some chocolate in the first muffin liner. Pick it up and turn it until the chocolate coats the sides. Repeat for each muffin cup.
- Put a bit of peanut butter in the chocolate cup. Top with more melted chocolate until you can’t see the peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before eating.
Tips & tricks
Watch me cook this recipe:
Click here to see the clip (in French only)