Fudge pops & crunchy oats
Unsweetened fudge-pops are now super popular at home. I keep the crunchy oats in the pantry to always be ready to make some when we have people over. I have to say my mommy conscience is super happy about giving these to my daughter instead of a sugar-filled cone.
- Serves6 - 8
- Prep time15 mins
- Cook time12 mins
- Timeout4 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconuts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup of your preferred milk
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and place the rack at the centre of it.
- Combine all the crunchies ingredients, then mix with your fingers. Add to a baking sheet, and bake in the oven for 12 minutes, making sure you stir it all half-way through. Remove from the oven, and let cool entirely.
- Blend the crunchy oats in a blender, which makes the powder, then set aside.
- Blend all the fudge ingredients until smooth and well-combined. Pour into your popsicle moulds, then freeze for 2 hours. Add the sticks, and freeze for another 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, take the pops out, and dip into the crunchy oats.
Tips & tricks
Can be frozen. Keeps for 6 months in the refrigerator.