Frozen mimosas (Raspberries & orange popsicles)
I came up with an original way to serve your mimosas this summer. It’s the cutest thing! It’s perfect for brunch or casual drinks!
Ideally, you should use a mould that is longer than it is wide to make sure the pops fit in the glasses without taking up all the space in it.
I added a few raspberries for some colour, and it also gives a delicious taste to the pops when eaten without the sparkling wine, water or apple juice.
- ServesMakes 6 to 8 popsicles
- Prep time8 mins
- Cook time25 min
- Timeoutminimum of 4 1/2 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries, + a few for toppings
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of orange juice
- of white sparkling wine (or sparkling apple juice)
- Blend the raspberries and sugar to make a puree, then pour into your popsicle moulds. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the moulds, then fill with orange juice. Add your pop sticks, and top with a few fresh raspberries.
- Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours, or until the pops are properly frozen.
- Remove from the moulds and serve the pops in a glass of sparkling wine.