Vegetables, coconut milk & green pea stuffed white fish
The first trimester in your pregnancy can often be a bit tricky when it comes to eating fish, what with all the nausea feelings and such. So when I realized that those days seemed to be over, I jump on the occasion to start cooking up so delicious fish recipes again, and it makes me quite happy.
This is a loooovely recipe, I am very proud of this one, and I think you can tell in the web video haha!
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time10 - 15 min
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 4 sole filets, cod, or your preferred selection of white fish
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- 1 zucchini, sliced in juliennes
- 1 red pepper, sliced in juliennes
- 1 can (398 ml) of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of green curry paste
- 1 cup of frozen green peas
- 3 shallots, sliced in 1″ long pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400°F, and place the rack at the centre of it.
- Lay the fish onto a clean work surface, season well then top each piece with the zucchini and peppers. Roll each piece of fish onto itself, then lay into a square baking pan and set aside.
- Whisk the coconut milk with the green curry paste in a large bowl, then pour onto the fish filets.
- Add the green peas, shallots and cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve onto a bit of rice or rice vermicelli.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Keeps for 2 days in the fridge.