Zucchini salad, grilled cheese with mango & avocado salsa
- Serves4 appetizers ou 2 meals
- Prep time30 min
- Cook time5 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 (200 g) pieces of cheese to grill, sliced in 8 pieces
- ½ a lemon’s juice
- 2 zucchinis,sliced with a mandolin
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup of your choice of fresh herbs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Mix all the salsa ingredients in a bowl then set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat, then grill the cheese on each side until golden. Drizzle with lemon juice then set aside.
- Gently mix the salsa, zucchinis and edamame’s in a large bowl.
- Serve on a large serving plate then top with the grilled cheese and almonds.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018