Parmesan & artichoke beef tartare
I always enjoy taking a classic recipe and adding a twist to it for you guys to discover new flavours.
Here’s a beef tartare variation, because how delicious is it during our hot summer days? It’s quick to put together, and it’s the perfect appetizer for your loved ones.
Small plates: VdeV
- Serves4 - 6
- Prep time20 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 250 g of beef surloin
- 4 pieces of canned artichoke, rinsed, strained and chopped
- 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of white lemon balsamic vinegar from La Belle Excuse
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil La Belle Excuse
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- of baguette croutons, toasted or grilled
- Dice the beef with a sharp knife into very small pieces, then refrigerate.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, except for the bread.
- Once you are ready to serve, add the beef to the mix and stir until well-combined, then check the seasoning if needed.
- Serve along with the croutons.
Tips & tricks
Cannot be frozen. Must be eaten the same day.