Steak spice gravlax
This salmon gravlax will be the highlight of your holiday feasts. The yummy sweet pickle sauce tops it off perfectly, making each bite a delight.
Warm a few pieces of naan bread to add a touch of comfort to your meal. Simply wrap them in aluminum foil and heat in the oven at 350°F for 8 minutes.
- Serves8 to 10
- Prep time15 min
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout15 to 24 hours
- FreezingNe se congèle pas.
- 4 to 5 large naan bread. cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup of steak spices
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar, compacted
- 3/4 cup of fresh dill, chopped
- 750G of salmon filet, skinned (the thickest part)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of sweet pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Combine the steak spices, brown sugar and dill in a bowl then rub the salmon with this mix. Wrap the fish in a plastic wrap then refrigerate for a minimum of 15 hours and a maximum of 24.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl then refrigerate.
- Rinse the salmon under cold water then wipe it down. Slice then fish and serve with the sweet pickle sauce as well as the naan bread.