Sesame beef tartare
- Prep time10 mins
- Cook time10 mins
- Timeout5 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 200g of beef surloin
- 1 tablespoon of sesame butter (Tahini)
- ½ a lemon’s juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons of pistachios, chopped
- Salt & pepper, as preferred
- Combine all the sauce ingredients then set aside.
- Slice the beef as thinly as possible, then add to a bowl. Add the sauce, then season.
- Serve with homemade oven-baked croutons made with a baguette.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018