Clementine & cranberry Christmas punch
In my family, bowls of punch at Christmas parties were never really a big thing. I discovered the idea at a family holiday party with my first boyfriend and I immediately fell in love..
I love fruit juice AND sparkling water, so I was thrilled to find both ingredients in the same glass.
- ServesYields 3.5 L
- Prep time5 min
- Cook time-
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 1 carton fresh blackberries
- 17 oz orange juice
- 34 oz white cranberry juice
- 34 oz red cranberry juice
- 34 oz store-bought mandarin-flavoured sparkling water
- Juice of 10 squeezed clementines
- 1/4 cup honey (or more, to taste)
- 1 cup vodka (optional)
- Place the cranberries and blackberries on a large plate. Freeze for at least an hour.
- In a large punch bowl, combine all the ingredients, then serve.