Ginger, lime & mango puree Mocktails
Watch the video
Photo credit: Cindy Boyce
I think I’ve found the perfect balance between sweet and sour with this carbonated drink. The jalapeno pepper adds a subtle touch of spice without overpowering every other flavor.
- Serves4 glasses
- Prep time15 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 2 cups of frozen or fresh mangoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 lime’s zest
- 2 limes juice
- 3/4 cup of water
- A few ice cubes
- 1 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 3 cups of Montellier carbonated natural spring water (look for the blue bottle!)
- 4 lime slices
- Blend all mango puree ingredients in a food processor then set aside.
- Add a few ice cubes to four glasses, then pour 1/3 cup of mango puree then add 1 or 2 jalapeno slices.
- Pour ¾ cup of Montellier carbonated natural spring water, then stir with a stick. Top with a sliced lime, then serve.
Tips & tricks
The mango puree can be frozen.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018